- Located just past Quiet Forest Resort Bar and Grill
Address: N4206 26th Avenue, Mauston, Wisconsin 53948
- Park in designated parking area along Huskers Road just past Quiet Forest Resort Bar and Grill and Sandy Shores Tubing check-in stand.
Non-reservations are welcome as long as we have equipment and proper staffing.
- Group leader report to check-in stand with completed waiver form for entire group.
Turn in photo I.D. and keys (for deposit and safety check)
Under age 18 must have parent or guardian signature as well.
- Request any additional cooler tubes needed and pay with CASH
- Group leader will receive equipment stub
- Rentals will be distributed (life preservers will be issued to you unless you bring your own)
- Rentals and personal coolers will be loaded onto transport trailers
- Take shuttle to drop off point
- Before receiving tubes, all life preservers must be on
- Shuttle driver will take equipment stubs from group leader and distribute tubes
- Kick-back, relax, and enjoy the river float with your family and friends
- Equipment returns will happen before you enter return shuttle
You will also get your keys and photo I.D. here.
- You will be shuttled back to parking area
- Your day of tubing fun has come to an end
- Stop in and meet the friendly staff at Quiet Forest Resort Bar and Grill for some grub and/or refreshments
- Print and complete waiver form. Having this completed will speed up check-in process
- One photo I.D. and one set of keys per group required at check-in
- Hat or Visor
- Lip balm
- Sun screen
- Swimming clothes
- Foot protection
- Cooler and non-glass containers
- Water Toys
- Ziploc Baggies
- A mesh bag for cans
- Bug spray