Tent Camping Pricing
- Friday-Sunday $25 per night/per site(6 person, 1 car, 1 tent max)
- Sunday-Thursday(family camping special) $20 per night/per site(6 person , 1 car, 1 tent max)
Special Event Dates(Details in Music Events tab)
- May 29th Aaron Scott Band from Team Blake on the Voice. An extra charge of $10 per person, plus fees, will be added to each person camping or RVing on the grounds. This gives admission to the event.
- August 21st The Barn Throwdown. An Extra charge of $20 per person, plus fees, will be addes to each person camping or RVing on the grounds. This gives admission to the event.
- Electric/Water tent site $10 per night/per site
- A $10 garbage disposal fee will be added to each site
- Additional vehicles will cost $5 per night or $20 for a season pass
- Extra tents cost $5 each
RV Site Pricing
- Friday-Sunday $55 per night/per site(6 person max, 1 car max)
- Sunday-Thursday $45 per night/per site(6 person max, 1 car max)
Seasonal RV Sites Available in 2020
- Large 50 foot by 100 foot sites
- New updated sites with water, electric, pads, and roads
- Sites have septic holding tanks
- Sites are located on 72 acres with private Wisconsin River access
- Site location is only a short, 2 minute, walk to the Wisconsin River
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Seasonal RV New Member Packet.
Sandy Shores Camping Information
- Check-in is at 12:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am
- Camping season in Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend
- No glass is allowed in the campground or on the river
- Only leashed dogs are permitted in the campground. No dogs are allowed on the river.
- There is a 2 night minimum on weekends (Friday and Saturday nights)
- 6 person and 1 vehicle limit per campsite
- Families with young children are encouraged to camp Sunday-Thursday and take advantage of the family camping special (with exception of July 3rd and 4th)