Tent Camping Pricing
- $25 per night/per site(6 person, 1 car, 1 tent max)
- If you book two or more sites when booking, those sites will be kept next to each other. If you have several people book sites, email us names and we can do the same for those too.
- Establish your own tent site without water or electric on the Wisconsin River. These are pack in sites. Book basic tent camping and email us with this request.
- Electric/water, extra car(s) and/or tent(s) See Add ons below
RV Site Pricing
- $45 per night/per site(6 person max, 1 car max)
- ON THE WATER sites have 50 amp hook up and water
- pit toilets located near RV sites
- extra car(s) and/or tent(s) See Add ons below
Our cabin offers two bedrooms, with sheets, pillows and comforters, and one bathroom. The first bedroom includes two full beds and the second bedroom includes one full bed. The living room offers a full size sleeper sofa. The TV is set up for movies. The kitchen includes all the basics from a fridge, stove, coffee pot, toaster, microwave, and utensils. Hot water and electric is also included, along with a full bathroom – including flush toilet and full shower.
- $175 per night Sunday-Thurday(6 person max, 1 car max)
- $240 per night Friday-Saturday(6 person max, 1 car max)
- $20 extra per person per night
- $40 per tent, per stay. Two tent max
- extra car(s) are $5 per night
We’re only a two minute walk to the Wisconsin River so don’t forget to pack your fishing gear!
Add ons for tent/RV/Cabin
- Electric/Water tent site $10 per night/per site(applies to tent camping w/e ONLY)
- A $10 garbage disposal fee will be added to each site
- Additional vehicles will cost $5 per night or $20 for a season pass
- Extra tents cost $5 each
Seasonal RV Sites Available in 2023
- Large 50 foot by 100 foot sites
- New updated sites with water, electric, pads, and roads
- Sites have 300 gallon septic holding tanks
- Sites are located on 72 acres with private Wisconsin River access
- Location is only a short, 2 minute, walk to the Wisconsin River
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Seasonal RV New Member Packet.
Sandy Shores Camping Information
- Check-in is at 12:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am
- Camping season in Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend
- No glass is allowed in the campground or on the river
- Only leashed dogs are permitted in the campground. No dogs are allowed on the river.
- There is a 2 night minimum on weekends (Friday and Saturday nights)
- 6 person and 1 vehicle limit per campsite