Open Memorial Day to Labor Day
|20||People | Inflatables – 5-8ft Deep Beach Area|
|$10||People | Additional Day Inflatables – 5-8ft Deep Beach Area|
|$10||Person | Shallow-end Pond Access | 1-3ft Deep Beach Area|
|$5||People | Additional Day 1-3ft Deep Beach Area|
8 Hours -Water Park Opens at 10 am to 6 pm
Inflatables Obstacle Course/Beach Area 5-8 feet deep. Ages 5 and up. $20 a day or $30 for 2 days.
Shallow End(2 inflatables)/Beach Area 1-3 feet deep. Ages 4 and under and anyone not using Inflatables Obstacle Course. $10 a day or $15 for 2 days.
POND & INFLATABLES RULES
Wristbands are required BEFORE you use the inflatables pond and/or beach area
You can be removed immediately from the grounds if you break any of these rules.
Hours 10 am-6 pm(hours may change due to weather or campground discretion)
• Adult supervision required
• No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk
• Use of LIFEVEST IS MANDATORY when in/on the inflatables pond
• No dogs or glass allowed in the pond or beach area
• No smoking within the inflatables, pond, or beach area
• Age 4 or less cannot use deep end of inflatables obstacle course. The shallow end is designed for ages 4 and under.
• You can access park with any type of food or drink from outside the facility as long as you take all garbage out with you.
• This is a clay lined pool, please no digging in pond or more than two feet on beach. Fill in all holes before leaving
• Feet first entry! No dives, flips, somersaults, etc. from any of the inflatables
• Please do not overload, collapse, unhook, or flip any of the inflatables
• No mats, rafts, chairs, or other inflatables are allowed down or on any other inflatable or mat
• Do not dive under inflatables. You may become trapped or entangled below
• Respectful behavior and taking turns is expected
• Anyone disobeying the rules will be asked to leave.
In case of Emergency call 911 and notify any staff members ASAP.
- Pond Risks: Sandy Shores is not responsible for any injuries. This pond is without a lifeguard. Swim at your own risk. Such risks include but are not limited to sunburn, heatstroke, dehydration, cuts, bruises, fractures, dislocations, scrapes, allergic reactions, insect or animal bites, and drowning. You participate at your own risk.
- Participant Restrictions: If you cannot swim, are on prescription medications that may endanger your safety on the pond, are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, are experiencing neck, back or other conditions that could be irritated by rental equipment, you cannot use rentals.
- Lifevests These are required when in the pond. You are encouraged to bring your own.
- Equipment: Sandy Shores has limited space. A reservation will help ensure your spot on the pond. Equipment should be inspected prior to use. If the equipment is not properly returned, lost, or if you are suspected of intentionally damaging equipment, you will be charged for replacements.
- Sun Protection: We recommend the use of sunscreen due to high sun exposure on the pond. A hat or visor is also advised.
- Swim Wear: We suggest you wear a swimsuit, shorts, or clothing you feel comfortable swimming in.
- Valuables: Sandy Shores takes no liability for lost, stolen or misplaced personal items. Leave all valuables at home or locked out of sight, in a vehicle. Anything taken on the pond could get wet or lost.
- Life Preservers: These must be worn at all times. You may bring your own life preservers.
- Pond Emergency: If you have an emergency, contact 911 and/or notify staff immediately.
- Keys on the pond: Please keep keys off the pond and in a cooler.
- Parking: Parking is free as long as you park in the correct area.
- Pets: No pets are allowed due to the safety of your pet(s) and our customers.
- Coolers: No Styrofoam coolers or glass bottles allowed. Coolers will be checked and any glass bottles will be confiscated.
- Personal Tubes: Personal inflatable tubes or rafts are not permitted.
Littering: This beautiful pond and peaceful setting are here for all of us to enjoy. Pick up after yourself. Wisconsin Littering fines can range up to $500.
- Illegal Drugs: If a staff member suspects any use of an illegal drug, you will not be allowed to participate.
- Filming or Photography: Sandy Shores will take pictures and videos throughout the season for both website and advertising use. Footage will be shot during normal business hours. These sessions will be posted and if you have a problem, please do not participate.
Please note: We are CASH ONLY on site.
Anyone under 50 pounds will need to bring their own life vest. You are welcome to bring your own life vest too.*